ورود به حساب کاربری
  بازگردانی رمز عبور!
آمار Esource
1,451,336
49,472,095
150 GB
60 TB
Core Python Programming (Prentice Hall Ptr Core Series)
عنوان کتاب: Core Python Programming (Prentice Hall Ptr Core Series)
مولف: Wesley J. Chun
ناشر: Prentice Hall PTR
زبان: English
سال: 2000
شابک: 9780130260369, 0130260363
حجم فایل: 2.85 MB
نوع فایل: chm
تعداد صفحات: 816
As a UNIX/linux shell programmer for 20 years, this book took me nowhere... I'm not sure what the author had in mind, but it wasn't for python programming. That's for sure... The scam of writing "really bad books" has to stop. Next time I will not waste my money but check it out from my local library. I just made a calculation, and only 20% of programming books I have purchased are good. The remaining 80% (like this one) are plainly junk.
نظرات کاربران
ارسال نظر